The Walls The Walls

Hit the ball once and it hit the top right corner and now it is bouncing from the left and right walls taking ages to get to the bottom, I see potential but not with these bugs.

Foreskin Fusion Foreskin Fusion

This makes me want to stab baby animals
...
in a good way!?!

Pizzamakesgames responds:

Hey buddy.

Overpowered Evil Overpowered Evil

Good Idea but gets boring quite quick, its a bit of a grind. I'd recommend speeding the wave difficulty progression up a bit to make it more intense

Snow Defense (Alpha) Snow Defense (Alpha)

Good game but if you consider furthering this game I would recommend not to use a Christmas theme because by the time the game is completed Christmas will be over (not judging your work speed)

but all in all It's a good game

xxgamer520 responds:

Good idea :) That have I not thought. Thanks for your comment.

Handy Castel Destroy Handy Castel Destroy

Is it supposed to keep going back to the same level

romdtb responds:

seems something went wrong with newgrounds server when i reuploaded the new version! seems it shows still the bugged 1 i first uploaded! eh i will rework it tomorrow! tonight i go work! cya later have fun kids!

MaXtermind MaXtermind

Needs something that will make it different from the millions of others like this but on the other hand it was mimicked perfectly

Battle Battle

I'm sure it would of being good if I knew what game it was
I went on easy pressed all the cards and I won

Tenebrys responds:

I have made the easy that way : easy to win ! please read the tutorial and play the hard difficulty for a better game experience

Hellworm Arcade Hellworm Arcade

Like effing worms but top down
I like it, great work

Endless Turret Defence Endless Turret Defence

Great game, good job

Agent Incognito Agent Incognito

This is uni level work???

ODSTxGundam responds:

oh no i meant college I've only just joined uni on foundation and im not an artist either